Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners.
Haven are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to join our Food & Beverage Team at the fabulous South Beach Cafe.
Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people! You will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by our values of “dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing” for our guests.
Reporting directly to the Retail Manager, our Restaurant Manager will be a standards driven, self starter with a strong customer service ethic. Commercially astute and naturally competitive, you are able to lead their managers and teams to delivering the highest quality Food & Beverage offering in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Role:
With My Business:
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service across a variety of areas within in a full table service venue.
• Deliver and embrace the park vision and strategy based on the commercial and customer needs
• Coordination and alignment of front of house and catering operations
• Delivery of brand standard, including full compliance with all relevant legislation
With Our Guests:
• To deliver the very best food, beverage and retail experience for our guests embracing a 'breath of fresh air' culture through consistency in our approach to service and standards
• Offer a safe, clean, bright and inviting environment to ensure all our guests needs are met and taken care of time and time again
• To consistently build guest rapport and relationships through product knowledge and service excellence
With My Team:
• Role Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
• Recognise and celebrate individual and team success
• Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........