Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD’s which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a ‘breath of fresh air’ for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as ‘bright and breezy’ people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As an Allocationist I am responsible for:
• Ensuring our guests holiday needs are met through their accommodation expectations being delivered.
• Being planned and organised in my approach to holiday home allocations- ensuring accuracy and attention to detail based on their booking.
• Ensuring all holiday makers are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing them to have a great stay with us.
• Building relationships with customers on park throughout their stay with us.
• Creating and supporting a ‘sense of community’ on park.
• Ensuring a high standard of customer care is offered to all guests who visit the park, by reducing the opportunity for complaints and increasing customer return rate.
• Answering telephone calls swiftly, making holiday bookings and resolving guests issue both on park and over the telephone.
• Supporting as team leader in Holiday Experience Managers absence.
• On a occasion other office duties outside of your normal job role to ensure successful running of holiday experience office.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Attributes for the Role:
• Sets their own goals and drives for own success
• Enjoys individual and Team achievement
• Uses own judgement to make decisions
• Is a self starter with a high level of personal motivation
• Behaves with integrity and needs to be trusted
• Learns through ‘experience’ and is questionable and inquisitive.
• Enjoys working in a high energy team
• Is positive and engaging when communicating with all team members
• Has a genuine and authentic interest in people.
• Is professional, demonstrating passion and energy for the business
• Work Life balance and family influence is important for success
• Has belief in the business; purpose, strategy and vision
• Is a role model for all team members and guests alike.
• Lives and breathes the company values in everything they do- ‘Breath of Fresh Air’ experience wheel.
Measures of Success:
• Air your Views- WOWs (positive customer feedback)
• Contribution to Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Owner and Holiday Maker Advocacy
• Health and Safety and park compliance
• Adherence to operating procedures and park rules
• Great team work
• Lives and breathes in the values at all times!